These are the top 10 secrets about Waddle Dee. It’s small, adorable and has many mysteries surrounding it. Who knows what else we could learn from this little creature? With its special connection to the stars and love for sweets, Waddle Dee certainly makes an interesting companion on Kirby’s adventures!
1. Waddle Dee can roll up into a ball and travel quickly across the ground, much like a tumbleweed. This ability is useful in getting around tight spaces or out of harm’s way.
2. In Kirby Star Allies, Waddle Dees can band together and form an Ultimate Allied Armor that gives them the power to shoot cannonballs at enemies. It’s even possible to customize the armor with different colors and patterns!
3. Waddle Dees are surprisingly capable swimmers; they can paddle their limbs fast enough to keep afloat on the water for extended periods without any trouble.
4. Though adorable and often seen just goofing off, some Waddle Dee has proven themselves to be brave warriors, standing up to powerful foes like Dark Matter and Marx.
5. Waddle Dee can be attracted to food, especially sweets. If you want to make a friend out of one, offer it something delicious! Just beware of any renegade ants that may also flock to the snack.
6. Waddle Dee can be found in most Kirby games, usually as a helper character or enemy. They are typically portrayed with a yellow hat and blue body, but different colors have been seen in different games.
7. Waddle Dee is known to inhabit Dream Land’s Ripple Field, which is said to be the source of its power.
8. It is believed that Waddle Dee has some kind of connection to the stars, as it often appears when one wishes upon them in various Kirby games.
9. In “Kirby Super Star”, there is an identical twin of Waddle Dee named Waddledoo who helps Kirby on his quest.
10. Finally, Waddle Dee is often seen eating food in various Kirby games, such as apples and cookies. This leads many to believe that its favorite food is something sweet!