1. Captain Marvel is a master of hand-to-hand combat, able to take on multiple opponents at once with ease. She has been trained in both martial arts and boxing, making her an incredibly formidable opponent. As if that wasn’t enough, she is often seen utilizing various advanced weaponry during fights.
2. Her powers are not only physical, as she also possesses substantial mental abilities as well. In addition to being able to manipulate energy and matter, she can use telepathy and telekinesis to great effect. This allows her to communicate across vast distances and perform feats such as levitating objects with her mind or projecting images into another person’s thoughts.
3. During battle, Captain Marvel often uses her impenetrable force-field as a way to protect herself from harm. This shield is so powerful that it can deflect bullets, lasers, and even the force of an explosion. Additionally, it can also be used offensively by allowing her to dish out energy attacks with increased intensity.
4. Captain Marvel’s cosmic awareness allows her to sense danger before it happens and react accordingly. She is able to sense when someone or something poses a threat to her or those around her, enabling her to take preemptive action without warning. As if this wasn’t enough, she also has the ability to teleport anywhere in the universe with just a thought.
5. In addition to being an accomplished warrior and superhero, Captain Marvel is also a gifted detective. She can analyze physical evidence and process clues quickly in order to come up with accurate conclusions. Furthermore, her cosmic awareness gives her insight into potential threats before they even occur, allowing her to act more efficiently when danger arises.
6. Although she is often seen as a powerful force for good, Captain Marvel can be just as menacing and intimidating when necessary. In some cases, she has been known to use fear as a way of forcing her enemies into submission or making them think twice about opposing her again in the future. Her reputation for being one of the most powerful heroes in the universe serves as another deterrent that allows her to take control of situations without having to resort to violence. In essence, few can stand up to the might of Captain Marvel when she is at her best.