Nick Cannon is a multi-talented entertainer and well known for his work across multiple media platforms. While much of Nick’s life is public knowledge, there are still some obscure facts that many people don’t know about him. Here are the top 10 secrets about Nick Cannon:
1. He was the first rapper to ever perform at the Apollo Theater in Harlem, New York City when he was just 16 years old.
2. He attended Howard University where he majored in criminology and business administration but left before graduating to pursue a career in entertainment.
3. In addition to his music career, he has also appeared on several television shows such as The Masked Singer and America’s Got Talent.
4. He owns his own movie production company called NCredible Entertainment which has produced films, television series, and documentaries.
5. Nick is a published author having written the book “Neon Aliens Ate My Homework” in 2019.
6. He holds several world records including the record for longest-standing audience participation in an MTV music video at 11 hours and 30 minutes long, as well as the Guinness Book of World Records title for most selfies taken in 3 minutes at 105 selfies!
7. In 2018, he created The Cannon Movement, a social media platform that gives users access to exclusive content, interviews, live streams, and more related to health, wellness, inspiration, music, and entertainment.
8. He is a philanthropist who has donated to multiple charities such as the Make-A-Wish Foundation and The National Association of the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP).
9. Nick is an ordained minister and was granted a certificate for officiating marriages from the Universal Life Church in 2005.
10. He created a line of clothing called N’Credible that includes t-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other apparel with inspirational messages and his signature logo.